Multiple cameras can be connected to the hard disk recorder. An analog camera system uses a coaxial cable. The cameras are connected to the recorder through this cable. If you want to monitor a large area with a camera, this automatically means that the installation provides a general overview of the object, but the recognition of people will then be difficult. We then speak of an observation system. Cameras mainly work with so-called multi-focus lenses. This means that the image desired by the customer can easily be adjusted during installation. It is of course also possible to operate the lens and the camera with remote control. When designing a customized ชุดกล้องวงจรปิด CCTV system it is important to take into account:
- Size of the installation or machine (s)
- Desired accuracy and precision to visualize situations
- Amount of light present at the location where recording takes place
- The choice for day and/or night surveillance
- Viewing angle that you want to view
- Possibilities to register and record images
- Desired video output for connection to other systems
Depending on your specific requirements, you can choose one or more options when designing a customized CCTV system:
- A specific type of camera (3G / IP / Infrared)
- Image sensor
- Recorder and recording quality
- Effective pixels of the camera
- Resolution for the camera image
- Lens type for determining the viewing angle
- Shutter speed and choice of sensor that measures the amount of light
- White balance to display the authenticity of colors
- The power supply of the camera power or battery
- The way in which images are linked to other systems for further use
- Monitoring of production performance and locations
In terms of price, it has certainly been attractive in recent years to opt for a color system. Particularly where recognition is important, this has absolutely big advantages. Color is a perfect solution especially for daytime shooting with sufficient light.
Of course, you can record the images. We use digital recorders for recording images. Depending on the capacity of the hard disk, the images can be recorded for a longer period of time. These so-called hard disk recorders are also suitable for connecting multiple cameras.
Of course, the date and time are always included as well. The so-called TCP-IP cameras resp. recorders, so that an existing data or internet environment can be used, and possibly the images can be viewed via the internet.
A data communication network is a network for data transfer between two or more devices. The devices can be: computers, telephones, modems, or parts thereof, but also, for example, weather stations, artists, printers, control systems, mobile telephones, etc.
The data can be digital or analog and consist of speech or image data or data is stored on computers. There are also networks for mixed analog and digital data transfer. These connections can be made via cables made of copper or fiberglass or via radio waves. The structure of the connections can take various forms and combinations thereof.
Data can be sent in packets, which means that all data is cut into small pieces and then sent via a digital network. The different packages do not have to follow the same route. For the time being, telephony is done via circuit switching, which means that a communication line from the sender to the receiver is reserved temporarily.